If you do not receive alerts for new messages, please follow the instructions:
If this error occurs, please check your device's settings (Android 4.1 or higher):
- Go to your phone "Settings”
- Go to "Apps”
- Tap “Hornet" in the "All Apps section"
- Make sure that "Notifications" option is allowed on App Settings
- Go to the phone "Settings”
- Go to the “Notifications”
- Look for the “Hornet App”
- Make sure that notifications are allowed
Notifications on Hornet are controlled by your browser. Please, check on your browser’s settings to make sure that you have allowed Hornet to send notifications.
The following steps are specific for Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome
- In the upper-right corner, click on the “More Options” menu (three vertical dots)
- Click on “Settings”
- Then, on the bottom of the page, click on “Show Advanced Settings…”
- In “Privacy”, click on “Content settings…”
- In “Notifications”, select “Ask when a site wants to show notifications” and click on “Manage exceptions”
- Enter the address https://hornet.com and select “Block”
- Click on “Done”
If you cannot find a solution in our FAQ, please write to us at email@example.com. It is important that you include your Account ID in the email, so that we can trace your account. Your Account ID is on your profile and begins with the ‘@’ symbol.