To change the language of Hornet, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to your phone "Settings"
- Scroll down the settings page, towards the bottom
- Please, select "General Management" or "Advanced Settings" "
- Click the "Language & Input"
- Tap the option at the top titled "Language"
- Select a new language
- Go to the app Settings
- Go to “General”
- Scroll down and tap "Language and Region"
- Tap “iPhone language”
- Choose the new language
- Tap “OK” in the upper-right corner
The language on Hornet is automatically set up to be the same as your browser’s language. Please, check on your browser’s settings to choose the language you prefer.
The following steps are specific for Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome
- In the upper-right corner, click on the “More Options” menu (three vertical dots)
- Click on “Settings”
- Then, on the bottom of the page, click on “Show Advanced Settings…”
- In “Languages”, click on “Language and input settings…”
- In the list of “Languages”, choose the one you want and click on “Display Google Chrome in this language”
- If the language is still not listed, click on “Add”
- Search for the language you want and click on “Ok”
- Then, in the list of “Languages”, choose the one you want and click on “Display Google Chrome in this language”
If you cannot find a solution in our FAQ, please write to us at email@example.com. It is important that you include your Account ID in the email, so that we can trace your account. Your Account ID is on your profile and begins with the ‘@’ symbol.