- Go to https://crowdin.com/project/hornet.
- Click on “Log in” in the upper-right corner and enter your email and password, if not logged in.
- In the upper-right corner, click on your photo (you’ll see a faceless person icon if you don’t have one).
- Click on “Profile”.
To the left, under your photo (or the corresponding icon), you’ll see your name and username.
The text at the bottom line, with a smaller font, is your username. If you just see one line of text, then that’s your username (it just means you haven’t entered your name in your profile settings). Take a note of your username or keep that page open and open a new tab/window.
- Then go to the Community (https://hornet.com/community/) and log in using your Hornet email and password.
- Once logged in, hover over your mouse over your profile picture in the upper-right corner.
- Hover over Profile.
- Click on Edit.
- Scroll down to the field “Crowdin Username” and enter your Crowdin username (if you kept that Crowdin page open, you can go back to it and copy your username).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Save changes” button.