Hockey fans Brad Parr and Andy Evans played a little tongue hockey in Toronto last Thursday night during the L.A. Kings 2-1 victory over the Toronto Maple Leaves as the kiss-cam zeroed in on them and the crowd went wild. While they’re not the first gay couple ever to be shown on a pro-game kiss cam — remember the Dodger’s baseball kiss-cam earlier this summer? — they are hunky, otter triathletes raising money to fight leukemia, which is pretty cool. You can fund their efforts here or just ogle their bodies below.
- Katya Opens Up About Going to Rehab: ‘I Couldn’t Tell What Was Real’
- 10 Changes I Think Could Drastically Improve Future Seasons of ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’
- Bob The Drag Queen and Monet X Change Clap Back at Allegations That ‘Drag Race’ Is Racist
- Here’s What We Know About the ‘Brock Pierce Scandal’ John Oliver Told Everyone to Google
- ‘All Stars 3’ Finale Recap: Did a Jury of Their Queers Make the Wrong Decision?
- 10 Reasons Why Shangela Should Win ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars 3’
- These Plus-Size Male Models Just Recreated a Calvin Klein Ad to Prove a Point
- These Comics Perfectly Capture the Everyday Life of a Geeky Gay Guy and His Boyfriend
The Palace Bar, One of the Last LGBT Destinations in South Beach, Has Returned Bigger and Bolder Than Before
Washington Just Became the 10th U.S. State to Ban ‘Gay Cure’ Therapy, But Religious Practitioners Aren’t Backing Down