Author Paul Jury has put together this handy video listing the virtues…err…stereotypes of all fifty states in our great nation. Clever boy!
Some of our favorites:
- IDAHO – Potatoes and Napoleon Dynamite, god we’re cool.
- KENTUCKY – Farming from the future, textbooks from 1925.
- MISSOURI – We’re #1! In meth.
- NEW YORK – World’s 14th biggest city, 1st biggest ego.
- VERMONT – Gay marriages on maple syrup farms.
What’s your state’s claim to fame?
Read more stories by just signing up
or Download the App to read the latest stories