Vocal prodigy Maria Aragon sings Lady Gaga’s gay anthem “Born This Way” to Canada’s ultra-conservative, right-wing, anti-gay Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Harper is seen sitting right next to Maria as she belts the tune, awkward and seemingly ignorant of the meaning of the song. We wonder if Maria was clued in to the irony and ultimate awesomeness of the moment she was delivering?
- Week In Review, Aug. 17, 2018: Wesley Woods Speaks Out, Madonna Gets the LEGO Treatment
- #ThisWeekInThirst: Body-Positive Undies, Gay Porn Stars, Cruisin’ and More
- Oklahoma School Shuts Down After Parents Threatened to Beat, Mutilate 12-Year-Old Trans Student
- Donald Trump: Aretha Franklin ‘Worked for Me’ Many Times. Rest of World: Huh?
- 10 Things I Learned From Working in a Gay Bathhouse
- Hundreds of Sexy Men in New Orleans Ran in Red Dresses to Raise Money for Charity
- Exclusive: Porn Performer Wesley Woods Recounts His Recent West Hollywood Gay Bashing
- This Statue of Trump as a Naked Serial Killer Clown Is Looming Over L.A.