When compared with other mammals, humans are kind of weird. We stand upright, we’re mostly hairless and we don’t have bones in our penises. That’s right — most placental mammals have a penis bone, or baculum. Just because we don’t have them, though, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t know more about them. To help out with that, here are some bacu-facts you can whip out at a party!
- The Land of Fire and Ice: 12 Reasons to Travel to Iceland in 2019
- Don’t Be Dumb at Brunch: Matthew Shepard at Peace, Free Uber Rides to the Polls
- Don’t Be Dumb at Brunch: We Must Save Gay Marriage, and Who’s Ready for a Black Superman?
- Riverdale Revival: The True Story Of When Archie Comics Went Christian
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Those Drag Queen Cameos in ‘A Star Is Born’
- Remembering the Ultimate Coming Out Video and the Twins Who Spawned Gay Outrage
- 10 Things I Learned From Working in a Gay Bathhouse
- So Hot Right Now: Animated GIFs Are Eating Advertising