When compared with other mammals, humans are kind of weird. We stand upright, we’re mostly hairless and we don’t have bones in our penises. That’s right — most placental mammals have a penis bone, or baculum. Just because we don’t have them, though, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t know more about them. To help out with that, here are some bacu-facts you can whip out at a party!
- #ThisWeekInThirst: Body-Positive Undies, Gay Porn Stars, Cruisin’ and More
- Porn Performer Wesley Woods Gay Bashed in West Hollywood by 3 Men (Video)
- This Underwear Line Just Launched a Body-Positive, Trans-Inclusive Campaign (Photos)
- Week In Review, Aug. 10, 2018: Body-Positive Underwear, RuPaul Flips His Wig, Is Dr Pepper Vers?
- Oklahoma School Shuts Down After Parents Threatened to Beat, Mutilate 12-Year-Old Trans Student
- The 30 Best Celebrity Underwear Bulges of the 21st Century
- Russian Election Video Warns If You Don’t Vote, You’ll Turn Gay
- Donald Trump: Aretha Franklin ‘Worked for Me’ Many Times. Rest of World: Huh?