On Saturday, Jan. 28, gay social networking app Hornet gathered 120 guests for a sunset party at Guest Urban Hotel in São Paulo, Brazil. Many social influencers, LGBT leaders, strategic partners and creative types were in attendance. They gathered to listen to news and numbers about Hornet’s expansion in Brazil and all over the world. There were also quite a lot of cute looking #HornetGuys in attendance as well, enjoying music from DJ Luca Lauri and specially branded Hornet drinks by Los Mendozitos.
- #ThisWeekInThirst: Body-Positive Undies, Gay Porn Stars, Cruisin’ and More
- Porn Performer Wesley Woods Gay Bashed in West Hollywood by 3 Men (Video)
- Week In Review, Aug. 10, 2018: Body-Positive Underwear, RuPaul Flips His Wig, Is Dr Pepper Vers?
- This Underwear Line Just Launched a Body-Positive, Trans-Inclusive Campaign (Photos)
- Oklahoma School Shuts Down After Parents Threatened to Beat, Mutilate 12-Year-Old Trans Student
- RuPaul Got Hopped Up on Coffee While Filming ‘All Stars 4’ and Flipped His Wig
- The 30 Best Celebrity Underwear Bulges of the 21st Century
- Russian Election Video Warns If You Don’t Vote, You’ll Turn Gay
11-Year-Old Drag Queen ‘Desmond Is Amazing’ Channels Madonna, Divine and Norma Desmond in New Instagram Series