Life ain’t all lady bars, leather dykes and topless Pride marches. In fact, Cheyenne Sophia’s revealing pictures of young lesbians in Oakland, California reveal the intimate side of lesbian life — the quieter moments before we face the world, when we’re vulnerable only to ourselves, our friends, and our lovers.
- Disney Just Released These Rainbow-Colored Mickey Ears in Time for Pride Season
- Tyra Sanchez Appears to Threaten ‘DragCon’ Attendees With Menacing Facebook Post
- ‘Glee’ Actor Kevin McHale Officially Confirms His Sexual Orientation, Thanks to Ariana Grande
- Chechnya’s Deadly Anti-LGBTQ Purge Is Now One Year Old and Still Going Strong
- Exclusive: This Gus Kenworthy ‘Brokeback Mountain’ Story Is Both Sweet and Sad
- ‘Drag Race’ Drama: Tyra Sanchez Goes on Racist, Violent Tirade Against Raja
- ‘Man, I Feel Like a Moron’: Shania Twain Just Came Out as a Trump Supporter
- Authorities Aren’t Able to Corroborate Robbie Turner’s Uber Accident Story
Brett Easton Ellis Is Developing a ‘Less Than Zero’ Hulu Series, But Can It Match His Shocking Book?