But it’s disappointing that more senators did not participate in the video. There are 51 Democrats in the U.S. Senate! It really would have been powerful to see every single one of those senators, even just for a moment, lending their words and image to the LGBT youth of America. Opportunity missed? Or opportunity still remaining to be seized?
- The Land of Fire and Ice: 12 Reasons to Travel to Iceland in 2019
- Don’t Be Dumb at Brunch: Matthew Shepard at Peace, Free Uber Rides to the Polls
- Riverdale Revival: The True Story Of When Archie Comics Went Christian
- Don’t Be Dumb at Brunch: We Must Save Gay Marriage, and Who’s Ready for a Black Superman?
- Remembering the Ultimate Coming Out Video and the Twins Who Spawned Gay Outrage
- Jon Hamm Was Just Asked to Reveal the Hammaconda’s Size on National Television
- 10 Things I Learned From Working in a Gay Bathhouse
- Pop-Up Exhibit Takes Aim at Toxic Masculinity With Provocative Takes on the Ken Doll