Now that Halloween is over, November 1 is All Saints Day, a Holy Day of Obligation in which Catholics celebrate all of the many, many, many virtuous men and women up in heaven. Whether or not you believe in saints yourself, here’s a quiz to find out which queer saint you are — and no, we’re not just calling our favorite celebrities saints; this quiz is about actual saints who were martyred and who you can pray to. And yes, we’re pretty sure that some of these folks were queers.
- The Land of Fire and Ice: 12 Reasons to Travel to Iceland in 2019
- Don’t Be Dumb at Brunch: Matthew Shepard at Peace, Free Uber Rides to the Polls
- Riverdale Revival: The True Story Of When Archie Comics Went Christian
- Don’t Be Dumb at Brunch: We Must Save Gay Marriage, and Who’s Ready for a Black Superman?
- Remembering the Ultimate Coming Out Video and the Twins Who Spawned Gay Outrage
- 10 Things I Learned From Working in a Gay Bathhouse
- Week In Review: Cher Drops Gayest Album Ever, These Gay Penguins Just Want a Family
- The Daily Sting, Friday: A Nazi-Punching Drag Queen, Facetime Sex Gone Bad, New From H&M