Now that Halloween is over, November 1 is All Saints Day, a Holy Day of Obligation in which Catholics celebrate all of the many, many, many virtuous men and women up in heaven. Whether or not you believe in saints yourself, here’s a quiz to find out which queer saint you are — and no, we’re not just calling our favorite celebrities saints; this quiz is about actual saints who were martyred and who you can pray to. And yes, we’re pretty sure that some of these folks were queers.
- #ThisWeekInThirst: Body-Positive Undies, Gay Porn Stars, Cruisin’ and More
- Porn Performer Wesley Woods Gay Bashed in West Hollywood by 3 Men (Video)
- This Underwear Line Just Launched a Body-Positive, Trans-Inclusive Campaign (Photos)
- Week In Review, Aug. 10, 2018: Body-Positive Underwear, RuPaul Flips His Wig, Is Dr Pepper Vers?
- Oklahoma School Shuts Down After Parents Threatened to Beat, Mutilate 12-Year-Old Trans Student
- The 30 Best Celebrity Underwear Bulges of the 21st Century
- Russian Election Video Warns If You Don’t Vote, You’ll Turn Gay
- Donald Trump: Aretha Franklin ‘Worked for Me’ Many Times. Rest of World: Huh?