True fans of RuPaul’s Drag Race have spent the weeks following the season eight finale (where Violet Chachki slayyyyyyyyyyyyed absolutely everyone) trying to figure out which past contestants will appear on Drag Race All-Stars 2. We’ve consulted oracles (Reddit), tea leaves (the dregs of Micheladas) and even spoken with the dead (drunken drag queens at 3 a.m.). But now we don’t need to wonder because Mama Ru has just up and told us who will be on All-Stars; she’s even released some killer photos to remind you just how fierce these ladies are!
- Week In Review, Aug. 17, 2018: Wesley Woods Speaks Out, Madonna Gets the LEGO Treatment
- #ThisWeekInThirst: Body-Positive Undies, Gay Porn Stars, Cruisin’ and More
- Oklahoma School Shuts Down After Parents Threatened to Beat, Mutilate 12-Year-Old Trans Student
- Donald Trump: Aretha Franklin ‘Worked for Me’ Many Times. Rest of World: Huh?
- This Coca-Cola Campaign Turned Brazilian Homophobia Into a Symbol of Pride (Video)
- 10 Things I Learned From Working in a Gay Bathhouse
- Hundreds of Sexy Men in New Orleans Ran in Red Dresses to Raise Money for Charity
- Exclusive: Porn Performer Wesley Woods Recounts His Recent West Hollywood Gay Bashing