Anytime you’re about to ‘get ur freak on’ and it’s not immediately following a shower, there’s always that one question lingering in the back of everyone’s mind: “Do I stank?” First, ask yourself, “Did I eat Chipotle today?” Then, according to Studio Ready, you should ask whether you used its new butt scrub, Sweet Cheeks. Because you never want a partner going down on you only to immediately spring back up.
Studio Ready claims to have the solution to all of your stinky butt problems. The brainchild of Alex Holt and Seth Fornea, the company’s all-new butt scrub Sweet Cheeks is made from a “precisely blended ratio of mountain coffee and cane sugar.” It’s designed to exfoliate your skin and make you feel clean. Other ingredients include fun things like coconut oil, beeswax and shea butter.
According to the Studio Ready website, the benefits of Sweet Cheeks include:
- It makes eating ass more enjoyable
- It gets rid of odors and smells
- You can sit on his face without thinking twice
- It improves the look and feel of your skin
- It brightens and evens skin tone down there
- It reduces the likelihood of razor bumps after shaving
- It reduces the appearance of blemishes
- It may help reduce the appearance of cellulite
- It helps remove residual dirt, giving you a fresher, younger, more moisturized appearance
The scrub should be applied in the shower to your wet butt for 30 seconds, before washing clean. The Sweet Cheeks scrub itself is not edible, so be sure to get squeaky clean. It’s recommended to be used daily for best results.
All this butt-cleaning excitement can be yours for only $36. And if that’s too steep a price, Studio Ready is offering a discount for first-time buyers. Just use the gloriously magnificent code SITONHISFACE.
But don’t take our word for it. (Seriously, because we haven’t tried it yet.)
See what InstaGays Seth Fornea and Colby Melvin have to say about Sweet Cheeks butt scrub.
Featured image courtesy of Studio Ready