Police in the U.K. have arrested a suspect they claim harassed people leaving Brighton Pride over the weekend, including making threats to stab “ungodly” homosexuals. More than 300,000 people attended Brighton’s annual LGBTQ celebration yesterday, with at least 57,000 sticking around for Britney Spears‘ closing-night concert. But crowds in the […]
- Week In Review, Aug. 17, 2018: Wesley Woods Speaks Out, Madonna Gets the LEGO Treatment
- Exclusive: Bianca Del Rio Responds to Controversy Over Jokes Made at Montréal Pride
- #ThisWeekInThirst: Body-Positive Undies, Gay Porn Stars, Cruisin’ and More
- This Coca-Cola Campaign Turned Brazilian Homophobia Into a Symbol of Pride (Video)
- 10 Things I Learned From Working in a Gay Bathhouse
- Donald Trump: Aretha Franklin ‘Worked for Me’ Many Times. Rest of World: Huh?
- This Statue of Trump as a Naked Serial Killer Clown Is Looming Over L.A.
- Gay San Francisco Cop Claims Discrimination, Says Department Intentionally Ignored Request for Backup