A Kenyan court ruled that forced anal exams to convict suspected homosexuals is unconstitutional, but eight other countries still use them
by Matt Keeley
The Turing Law, which would issue a blanket pardon to all men convicted of homosexuality in the United Kingdom was shot down in Parliament.
- #ThisWeekInThirst: Body-Positive Undies, Gay Porn Stars, Cruisin’ and More
- This Underwear Line Just Launched a Body-Positive, Trans-Inclusive Campaign (Photos)
- Porn Performer Wesley Woods Gay Bashed in West Hollywood by 3 Men (Video)
- Week In Review, Aug. 10, 2018: Body-Positive Underwear, RuPaul Flips His Wig, Is Dr Pepper Vers?
- RuPaul Got Hopped Up on Coffee While Filming ‘All Stars 4’ and Flipped His Wig
- Oklahoma School Shuts Down After Parents Threatened to Beat, Mutilate 12-Year-Old Trans Student
- Forget ‘the Gay Gene.’ Science Has a New Explanation for Homosexuality
- The 30 Best Celebrity Underwear Bulges of the 21st Century