Caitlyn Jenner just won the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs. People on twitter are upset, but they need to build a bridge and get the hell over it.
Caitlyn Jenner is getting an award for courage. Some think war veteran Noah Galloway should get it instead. But why stop there?
- Don’t Be Dumb at Brunch: Matthew Shepard at Peace, Free Uber Rides to the Polls
- Jon Hamm Was Just Asked to Reveal the Hammaconda’s Size on National Television
- Here Are a Dermatologist’s Pro-Tips on How to Avoid Having a Smelly, Itchy Crotch
- The Land of Fire and Ice: 12 Reasons to Travel to Iceland in 2019
- What Are You Watching This Halloween? Start With These 13 Homoerotic Horror Films
- 10 Things I Learned From Working in a Gay Bathhouse
- This Dating App for Trump Supporters Leaked Users’ Private Info on Its Very First Day
- 5 New Hornet Features That Make the App a Cutting-Edge Gay Social Network