Caitlyn Jenner just won the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPYs. People on twitter are upset, but they need to build a bridge and get the hell over it.
Caitlyn Jenner is getting an award for courage. Some think war veteran Noah Galloway should get it instead. But why stop there?
- #ThisWeekInThirst: Body-Positive Undies, Gay Porn Stars, Cruisin’ and More
- Porn Performer Wesley Woods Gay Bashed in West Hollywood by 3 Men (Video)
- Week In Review, Aug. 10, 2018: Body-Positive Underwear, RuPaul Flips His Wig, Is Dr Pepper Vers?
- This Underwear Line Just Launched a Body-Positive, Trans-Inclusive Campaign (Photos)
- Oklahoma School Shuts Down After Parents Threatened to Beat, Mutilate 12-Year-Old Trans Student
- RuPaul Got Hopped Up on Coffee While Filming ‘All Stars 4’ and Flipped His Wig
- The 30 Best Celebrity Underwear Bulges of the 21st Century
- Russian Election Video Warns If You Don’t Vote, You’ll Turn Gay
11-Year-Old Drag Queen ‘Desmond Is Amazing’ Channels Madonna, Divine and Norma Desmond in New Instagram Series