Recent, Kellogg’s released an ad featuring a gay-sounding fish; it has offended some people, but is it a case of gay stereotyping or oversensitive viewers
A new ad for Kellogg’s Corn Flakes cereal features a real-life gay couple chatting about how they eat their breakfast every morning.
- Don’t Be Dumb at Brunch: Matthew Shepard at Peace, Free Uber Rides to the Polls
- The Land of Fire and Ice: 12 Reasons to Travel to Iceland in 2019
- Riverdale Revival: The True Story Of When Archie Comics Went Christian
- Jon Hamm Was Just Asked to Reveal the Hammaconda’s Size on National Television
- Don’t Be Dumb at Brunch: We Must Save Gay Marriage, and Who’s Ready for a Black Superman?
- Remembering the Ultimate Coming Out Video and the Twins Who Spawned Gay Outrage
- 10 Things I Learned From Working in a Gay Bathhouse
- Pop-Up Exhibit Takes Aim at Toxic Masculinity With Provocative Takes on the Ken Doll