Recent, Kellogg’s released an ad featuring a gay-sounding fish; it has offended some people, but is it a case of gay stereotyping or oversensitive viewers
A new ad for Kellogg’s Corn Flakes cereal features a real-life gay couple chatting about how they eat their breakfast every morning.
- #ThisWeekInThirst: Body-Positive Undies, Gay Porn Stars, Cruisin’ and More
- Week In Review, Aug. 17, 2018: Wesley Woods Speaks Out, Madonna Gets the LEGO Treatment
- This Underwear Line Just Launched a Body-Positive, Trans-Inclusive Campaign (Photos)
- Oklahoma School Shuts Down After Parents Threatened to Beat, Mutilate 12-Year-Old Trans Student
- Porn Performer Wesley Woods Gay Bashed in West Hollywood by 3 Men (Video)
- Donald Trump: Aretha Franklin ‘Worked for Me’ Many Times. Rest of World: Huh?
- Hundreds of Sexy Men in New Orleans Ran in Red Dresses to Raise Money for Charity
- Russian Election Video Warns If You Don’t Vote, You’ll Turn Gay
Former Pro Hockey Player Dons Drag and Lip Syncs ‘I Will Always Love You’ to Show How Stupid Homophobia Is
Gay San Francisco Cop Claims Discrimination, Says Department Intentionally Ignored Request for Backup