Music news: Nicki Minaj gets her own show, Jesus and Mary Chain are making a new album and new music from Clutch, Blitzen Trapper and Matt Nathanson!
Kids in the Hall
by Matt Keeley
Thirty gay men explained how they felt when they heard the word “faggot”. Their responses raise a classic question: Do we even need to say the word at all?
- #ThisWeekInThirst: Body-Positive Undies, Gay Porn Stars, Cruisin’ and More
- Week In Review, Aug. 17, 2018: Wesley Woods Speaks Out, Madonna Gets the LEGO Treatment
- Oklahoma School Shuts Down After Parents Threatened to Beat, Mutilate 12-Year-Old Trans Student
- This Underwear Line Just Launched a Body-Positive, Trans-Inclusive Campaign (Photos)
- Donald Trump: Aretha Franklin ‘Worked for Me’ Many Times. Rest of World: Huh?
- Hundreds of Sexy Men in New Orleans Ran in Red Dresses to Raise Money for Charity
- Disney Is Facing Backlash Over Its First Major Gay Character in ‘Jungle Cruise’
- Exclusive: Porn Performer Wesley Woods Recounts His Recent West Hollywood Gay Bashing
Former Pro Hockey Player Dons Drag and Lip Syncs ‘I Will Always Love You’ to Show How Stupid Homophobia Is
Gay San Francisco Cop Claims Discrimination, Says Department Intentionally Ignored Request for Backup