We speak with the artistic duo about the new coffee table book, which tackles their extensive oeuvre year by year, beginning in the late ’70s
by Matt Craven
Bowie was an artist, chameleon, poet, and a legend, yes. But he was also one of the greatest humanitarians of his day. Here’s some of his best social work.
- We’re Living for This Journalist and Activist Who Called Transphobic Piers Morgan an Idiot to His Face
- Breaking: Cher Announces Her Next Project Is an Album of ABBA Covers
- Here’s a Quick and Dirty History of Poppers, the Gay Community’s Sexual Inhalant
- This Miami Man Was Arrested After a Long-Running Scheme of Fooling Straight Men Into Gay Sex
- Alaska and Willam Just Dropped the Debut Episode of Their New Podcast, ‘Race Chaser’
- What the F*ck Is Killing Our Gay Bars, and Is It Our Own Fault?
- Following a Disastrous Recent TV Appearance, Azealia Banks Says Her New Album Is Canceled
- Aja Spills Hot Tea on Gay Men Who Don’t Accept Trans and Non-Binary People, And We’re Here For It