Today is the apocalypse.
Donald Trump will be sworn in as our 45th President of the United States. We round-up fourteen things you can do instead of watching the inauguration. From donating to good causes to inviting a trick over for a mid-day romp, here are some ideas so you don’t tune into that orangutan being sworn in.
1. Donate to the ACLU or Planned Parenthood.
2. Follow Billy Eichner on Twitter as he live tweets the Golden Girls.
3. Invite a trick over on Hornet for dirty gay protest sex.
4. Take a yoga class.
5. Visit a bunch of museums for free.
6. Find a women’s march near your neighborhood.
7. Curl up and read a good book by a gay author.
8. Watch Ellen’s tribute to the Obamas over and over and over again.
9. Binge watch The West Wing.
11. Stock up on clean drinking water.
12. Clean everything.
13. Eat everything.
14. Jerk off to everything. Except the inauguration, of course.
Read more stories by just signing up
or Download the App to read the latest stories