AS A COMMUNITY MODERATOR, YOU CAN:
- Help police the app for any illegal content, fake profiles, inappropriate pics, or public nudity
- Eliminate trolls disguising as celebrities
- Make Hornet a safer place to be for your fellow Hornet users and community
- Earn points and redeem them in our webshop for rewards such as a Hornet Premium subscription!
- Work your way towards a career with Hornet!
To become a Moderator you must:
- Your profile must have a public photo of you where we can see your face.
- Your profile must be at least 1 month old.
- You should be at least 18 years old (we may ask you to prove your age and identity).
- No reports logged against you (this can be over-looked if reports look malicious).
- No violations on your profile (cannot have more than 3 photo rejections; cannot have inappropriate profile text).
If you have all the requirements, you can start now your application process:
- Please watch a series of short training videos by clicking on the “I want to become a moderator” button in this page.
- In the last video, there will be a link to redirect you to a simple test to get your score about your knowledge about the reports reasons and the program.
- If you are successful, you will get a notification and your badge will be visible in the next 24 hours
- Start reporting and get rewards to exchange them in our web shop.
It’s easy to join. Just click the button below and you’re on your way.
*Please note that the Hornet Community Moderator Program for Turkey, is currently at maximum capacity, and we are not accepting any new Turkish moderators at this time. We thank you for your understanding.*