Welcome to Hornet’s Contributor Community! The Contributor Community chat channels are for the purpose of connecting Hornet community members, sharing information, and creating a peer-to-peer platform for the discussion of issues relating to Hornet Contributor Community Programs or your Hornet experience. By joining the contributor community, you agree to honor this Code of Conduct. You also agree to reserve discussions and shared files and content to that best suited to the medium. This is a great medium with which to solicit the advice of your peers, benefit from their experience, and participate in an ongoing conversation. Specific questions about your Hornet account, that will require Hornet staff to investigate, should be directed to our Support Team at email@example.com.
Please take a moment to read over the Code of Conduct. They are there to ensure a safe space that encourages both civil and fruitful dialogue. Together we can all learn from each other and use all our individual talents and parts to make a better, whole, Hornet!
As a last resort, Hornet reserves the right to delete any content that does not follow our Code of Conduct, and block any participant who does not follow the Code of Conduct.
Hornet is making the Community chat channels available to participants for educational and informational purposes only. Community participants must rely solely on their own judgment with respect to all issues discussed.
Hornet does not approve or endorse any specific practices that may be mentioned on the chat channels. Hornet makes no representations, guarantees, or warranties regarding the experience, qualifications, or information provided by Community Members or otherwise provided using the Community.
Code of Conduct
- The information posted on the Community chat channel is not confidential. Members should not disclose any confidential or sensitive information. Hornet cannot accept any liability for the private information you have uploaded to the Forum.
- Members accept that any information posted on the chat channel might be downloaded, reproduced, and disseminated without their knowledge. Users must use extreme care when posting anything they do not wish to be public knowledge. Hornet has no control over this and will not become involved in any disputes surrounding the sharing of information posted in the forums.
- Members must not disclose any private, personal, or sensitive information about other members.
- Members are free to give their opinions and describe their personal experiences in order to help other members. This should be done in a way that is sensitive to others, avoiding deliberately confrontational or provocative statements.
- Members should treat all other Members with dignity and respect.
- Reach out to each other, help each other, and make friendships. Use your personal experiences for the greater good.
- Even if something seems ridiculously simple to you, accept that others might not understand and offer those people straightforward advice. Leave out the attitude and ridicule.
- The community is for everyone. Young (18+), old, fat, thin, femme, masculine, questioning, bottom, top. Never make personal comments about a person’s identity.
- Avoid the overuse of punctuation marks. No point ever needs 10 exclamation marks or question marks.
- Members must not give access to chat channels to other Members who do not have access.
- Members must not use threatening, intimidating, or hateful language or post defamatory, obscene, or offensive information.
- Members must not post any nude photos.
- Members must not post any file, photo, or document that is subject to trademark, copyright, or other forms of ownership rights without the explicit consent of the owner.
- Members must not post commercial, promotional, or advertising messages or offer the sale of goods/services.
- Members must not use the chat channels to post anything for a purpose that is illegal.