Please read these instructions on how to successfully submit a bug report to our team.
To gain access to new Hornet features, download the latest beta version available for your platform:
- First, learn about Google’s beta testing guidelines
- Sign up for our beta program on the Google Play Store
- Install the latest beta version of Hornet
- Start testing and report your feedback to us
Use this public TestFlight link to join the Beta Tester program. You will need to open it on your device.
Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com with the following content:
- Subject: Please add me to TestFlight on Hornet iOS
- Email body — Include the information below:
- Username (@…):
- TestFlight Preferred Email:
You will then receive an invitation to TestFlight with further instructions.
IOS Hornet Stories
Use this public TestFlight link to join the Beta Tester program.
- Go to the Beta Site: Depending on your regional availability, visit one of the following links: https://hornet.com/beta or https://hornetapp.com/beta
- Tap “Try Hornet Beta”: On the beta landing page, locate and tap on the “Try Hornet Beta” button. This will seamlessly take you to the new web interface, and you should already be logged in.
- Provide Feedback: Once you’re on the new web, keep an eye out for the small “BETA” bubble next to the Hornet logo. This is your portal to providing feedback and sharing your insights with us. If you encounter any issues or have suggestions, please let us know using the “BETA” bubble to access the bug report form or leaving Beta version.
Start testing and report your feedback to us.