To switch measurement units, please follow the instructions:
- Open Hornet and go to your profile section
- Tap the button "Edit profile" next to your photo
- Scroll down and tap “Unit of Measure”
- Change it to your preferences
Hornet uses the Region set up on your device to determine which units of measurement to use. To switch units, you have to change the Region of your device.
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- On the next screen, tap General.
- Scroll down and tap "Language & Region".
- On the next screen, tap Region.
- Pick your Region from the list. Then tap Done.
- Tap the first option to confirm your selection.
The unit of measure can be switched between the Metric system and the US Standard in your Profile.
- On the Home Screen, click on your name/profile picture in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Click on “My Profile”
- Then, click on “Edit Profile”, right below your photos
- Click on “Unit of Measure” and choose between US Standard or Metric
If you cannot find a solution in our FAQ, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that you include your Account ID in the email, so that we can trace your account. Your Account ID is on your profile and begins with the ‘@’ symbol.