To cancel your Premium Membership, please do the following according to your platform:
If you're using Android and want to cancel your Hornet subscription, you have to do so through your Google account. Unfortunately we do not have access to cancel it. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to https://play.google.com/store/account and sign into your Google account if necessary.
- Find the Hornet subscription under "Subscriptions".
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
The following link takes you through these instructions: Google Play Support
Note: For refund related issues, please contact our Support Team here.
The auto-renew for your Premium Membership is controlled by the Apple App Store. To cancel your Premium membership, you have to do it in the App Store or iTunes. Unfortunately, Hornet cannot cancel it.
To cancel it, please do the following:
- On your phone/tablet, please tap on the App Store icon
- Tap "Featured" on the menu at the bottom
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap your Apple ID (if you don't see your Apple ID, tap Sign In and enter your information. Then scroll back to the bottom of the page and tap your Apple ID.)
- Tap “View Apple ID”
- Enter your password and tap OK
- On the Account screen, tap Manage under Subscriptions
- Tap the Hornet subscription and set the auto-renewal to the OFF position
The following link takes you through these instructions: Apple Care
Note: For refund related issues, please contact with AppleCare - iTunes Support here.
To cancel your Premium Membership, that was taken out through our Web version, please contact our support team by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you cannot find a solution in our FAQ, please write to us at email@example.com. It is important that you include your Account ID in the email, so that we can trace your account. Your Account ID is on your profile and begins with the ‘@’ symbol.