We moderate over 100,000 photos every day. We reject over 10,000 photos every day. We cannot give a specific reason for every photo rejection. However, if you get a photo rejected, you will be told, if the violation was a serious violation or a mild violation. This is important, because, photo rejections can lead to your account being suspended. We allow an accumulation of 5 serious photo violation rejections, with the 6th rejection resulting in a suspension. We allow an accumulation of 10 mild photo violation rejections, with the 11th rejection resulting in a suspension. You will be sent warning messages leading up to the suspension.
After the 3rd photo rejection, your profile becomes a pre-moderated profile. This means that any public photos you upload will not display on your profile until it has been approved.
- Nudity, visible genitals or full ass is visible.
- Feces, urine, semen, blood, or, anything made to look like this.
- Sexually explicit or graphic photos, including drawings or cartoons depicting sex. An example of this is a photo showing oral sex is being performed. No nudity or genitals are visible, but, it's clearly a sexually explicit photo.
- Bestiality or necrophilia.
- Firearms or weapons.
- Children (Anyone under the age of 18). If the photo is only of a child or children, it is deemed to be a serious photo violation. If the child is in the photo with you (you are holding your son/daughter etc, it is deemed to be a mild violation).
- Photos with you and a child (a child is a person under the age of 18).
- Photos that aren't you (celebs, your ex, that guy you hate, your mother-in-law etc).
- Genitals covered up by a towel, hat, teacup, thimble, bed sheet, emoji, your hand, etc.
- Grabbing/holding or touching genitals or genital area. That includes through your shorts.
- Erection or outline of genitals through clothing. This is a subjective one. We allow a 'genital bulge'. But, if the outline shows the shape of the penis and testicles, then it will be rejected. This can be affected by how tight the clothing is and/or how big a boy you are.
- Sex toys or props.
- Pubic hair or the area of the groin where pubic hair normally grows.
- Photos with underpants visible.
Would like to learn more about photo rejection?
You can review our Photo Guidelines here or check the details on another FAQ article below:
If you cannot find a solution in our FAQ, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that you include your Account ID in the email, so that we can trace your account. Your Account ID is on your profile and begins with the ‘@’ symbol.