This post is also available in: ไทย
It’s Nov. 1, which means the gay high holy days have officially come and gone. As many of us return to work with a hangover and/or near diabetic shock from scarfing too much candy, what better way to reminisce about our favorite holiday than by sifting through some of the best celebrity Halloween costumes from the 2018 season?
Tons of celebrities are known for going all out at Halloween, with some being pretty renowned for their annual Halloween parties, like Heidi Klum and Bette Midler. And with their access to brilliant wardrobe designers and glam squads, they really have no excuse but to go all out for the big day.
Plus, perusing (and critiquing) celebrity Halloween costumes is a great way to get inspired for next year.
Here are 20 of our favorite celebrity Halloween costumes from this year:
1. Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner as Gomez and Morticia Addams
2. Kathie Lee Gifford as ‘Material Girl’ Madonna
3. Lupita Nyong’o as Dionne from Clueless
4. Winnie Harlow as RuPaul
5. Kelly Clarkson as a penguin, Jennifer Hudson as Catwoman
6. Heidi Klum as Princess Fiona from Shrek
9. Zac Posen as Willy Wonka
10. Frankie Grande at Bette Midler’s party
11. Jane Krakowski and Michael Kors
12. Ellen DeGeneres as The Bachelor contestant “Kelllly D”
13. Christian Siriano
14. Bruno Mars as Jimmi Hendrix
15. Beyoncé as Toni Braxton
16. Neil Patrick Harris and family as Disney’s Hitchhiking Ghosts
17. The Weeknd and Bella Hadid as Beetlejuice and Lydia Deetz
18. Fabolous as Prince Akeem from Coming to America
19. Harry Styles as Elton John
20. And last, our favorite: Steven Tyler as “Your aunt who loves a Dollar General deal and misses a good Filene’s run every day of the week.”
Which were your favorite celebrity Halloween costumes? Did you dress up this year?