The #GreatGayStayIn of 2020: Here’s How 14 Hornet Users Are Spending Their #LGBTQuarantine
With more than 25 million users around the world, on any given day the Hornet Feed features slices of life from a wide variety of guys. And, yes, that includes during this #GreatGayStayIn of 2020! Guys around the world are stuck at home, social distancing, but continuing to be social through interaction and engagement with the community. How are YOU spending your #LGBTQuarantine?
We wanted to showcase how Hornet users from around the world are spending their time while alone at home. Some are staying fit with tailored-for-the-living-room workouts, while others are catching up on their reading lists. Some are self-quarantining all alone, while others are lucky to have a partner at home with them.
Here are 14 of our favorite #GreatGayStayIn posts from the past week:
1. Jose from Mexico (@josemunoz.jm) shared a message from several Hornet team members, across several messages!
2. Matt from Thailand (@matt06sg) shares a shower selfie.
3. Charl from South Africa (@charlbinneman) is appreciating the small things in life, like a perfect sunset.
4. Babang from Indonesia (@bangzzz) is tending his home garden.
5. Rafa from Brazil (@mr.mustache) is getting creative with his #GreatGayStayIn at-home workouts.
6. Guilherme from Brazil (@gbtinoco) is experimenting with self-grooming.
7. Dima from Russia (@rivson) says with all this staying home he feels like he’s in the movie The Shining!
8. Carlo from Germany (@que.guapo) is throwing it back to one of his favorite vacations.
9. Gideon from Taiwan (@npnc.tw.) is reminding everyone to keep active during the #GreatGayStayIn.
10. Göze from Turkey (@gingerbeard!) is getting things done around the house.
11. Ruslan from Russia (@xmor) is showing off his home workout results.
12. Iago from Brazil (@iagofilipe) is missing the beaches of Brazil.
13. Alexander from UK (@fdmup) is stripping in the sun.
14. Onur from Turkey (@theoa.) offers a glimpse into his #LGBTQuarantine days.