Here’s How 12 Hornet Users Are Spending the #GreatGayStayIn of 2020
With more than 25 million users around the world, on any given day the Hornet Feed features slices of life from a wide variety of guys. And, yes, that includes during this #GreatGayStayIn of 2020! Guys around the world are stuck at home, social distancing, but continuing to be social through interaction and engagement with the community. How are YOU spending your #LGBTQuarantine?
We wanted to showcase how Hornet users from around the world are spending their time while alone at home. Some are staying fit with tailored-for-the-living-room workouts, while others are catching up on their reading lists. Some are self-quarantining all alone, while others are lucky to have a partner at home with them.
Here are 12 of our favorite #GreatGayStayIn posts from the past week:
1. Jay from UK (@jay.uk) is spending valuable time with his pups.
2. Göze from Turkey (@gingerbeard!) is practicing his musical skills.
3. Vitor from Brazil (@vitormichaeli) is staying social during the #GreatGayStayIn by connecting to friends through video games.
4. Verol from Indonesia (@qett) is tidying up at home.
5. Aaron from Taiwan (@aaron_liu) is urging everyone to stay home and not travel or use public transportation (with this throwback photo).
6. Stefano from Italy (@foxyseta) is working on his tan … in vain.
7. Iran from Brazil (@gentilezarj) knows that while under #LGBTQuarantine, there’s always time for a cocktail!
8. Anton from Russia (@olfactorium) is staying fit at home with living room workouts.
9. Etienne from France (@etienne.bchmp) wants to know what you guys are listening to while quarantined.
10. Gerry from USA (@gerry) has picked up a new hobby during the #GreatGayStayIn.
11. Sascha from France (@i_m_sascha) is spending his time with books and video games.
12. Tif from France (@tifennrob) is asking what YOU are doing while in #LGBTQuarantine.